Started Journey to CCIE R&S

Have been a networker for years, didn't take any action to pursue a CCIE certificate until recently, one reason is that I think CCIE doesn't mean everything for a networker. Be a good networker, we definitely need more knowledge than Cisco stuff and more experiences of dealing with real world chanllenges.

I changed my mind and on the jounrney of CCIE R&S now. Time is an issue to me as I have a busy work and a 17 months old little girl at home. Plan to take my first try at the end of 2010.

I have IPExpert selfstudy materials and some PDF books.

I know I will be really busy for at least half year. :)

Jason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Firepower FMC and FTD troubleshooting

ASA IKEv1 VPN troubleshooting Steps and Tips

Firepower 2100/1100 FTD/ASA initial setup, reimage, upgrade.